Haines V4i Property Database
Haines V4i is a property research tool that helps Realtors, mortgage lenders, insurance agents, and home improvement contractors find qualified leads.
V4i’s searchable database contains detailed property information and homeowner data on every residential and commercial property in your market.
- Research any property in your market in seconds
- Find updated owner, property, and financial information using any combination of more than 50 criteria
Find Leads That Translate into Quicker Sales
- Grow Your Farm Area. Find renters to target as potential first time home buyers. Search owner-occupied properties or absentee owners—by subdivision, zip code, or radius.
- Rewrite More Loans. Perform searches based on loan to value. Find properties with first and second mortgages.
- Build Your Book of Business. Find homeowners with expiring home insurance policies. Target recently moved homeowners for life or auto insurance.
Home Improvement Contractors
- Win More Bids. Target homeowners based on age of home, roof type, exterior construction, type of heating, and more. Market to homeowners around current job sites.
Includes Cell Phones and Email Addresses
We’ve added cell phone numbers and email addresses to our searchable database of residences and businesses. Now you have even more ways to reach your target audience.
Cell Phone Numbers Are:
- Opt-in numbers
- Gathered from dozens of sources
- Not from individual cell phone companies
- Only from primary owners
- Appended with email addresses
Please Note: Making pre-recorded telemarketing calls to cell phone numbers is a federal offense that carries a fine of $16,000 per illegal automated call.
30% of our emails now have opt-in emails (be sure to abide by the CAN SPAM Act).
V4i coverage areas include hundreds of counties in Arizona, California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C./Virginia.
Get a demo and see how you can be even more successful with your marketing.
Or call us at 866-690-4466 to get your questions answered right now.