As a mortgage broker, you know how important it is to have new leads. Can you honestly say that you always have access to the kind of high-quality leads that can grow your business? If you’re like most mortgage brokers, it’s feast or famine – but finding the right source of stable leads can change all that.
What are the best sources for new leads?
- Partnerships: Your clients will need a real estate agent after they get pre-approved for a loan. Homeowners and home sellers will work with a real estate agent before they choose a mortgage broker. If you haven’t got real estate agents in your contacts list, you’re leaving money on the table. Create mutually-beneficial business partnerships with real estate agents in your area – especially those who don’t have contacts in the mortgage industry.
- Leverage social media: If you only network face-to-face, you’re missing a world of online business opportunities. Once you build brand pages and social media accounts for your mortgage practice, you can like, share and comment on the content being shared by other real estate professionals. With the right social media presence you can network anywhere, anytime.
- Offer content: The internet can be a great place to find new clients. In addition, traditional advertising campaigns don’t always connect with online audiences. When it comes to the internet, “content is king.” If you want to promote your business, you should create articles, podcasts, infographics, and videos that demonstrate how you help customers during the home buying process. The more content you create, the more you can showcase yourself as an expert, create backlinks to your site, and give your leads a reason to contact you.
- Leverage Google for free: Did you know that you can promote your business on Google without paying a cent? Simply sign up for a service called “Google My Business” which was formerly called “Google Places.” This site allows you to put your business’ name, phone number, and physical location on their map system at no charge. When people Google “Mortgage Professionals” in your area, your info will pop up.
- Use tools and software like V4i: V4i, a cloud-based data software platform can perform searches, export records, print labels, generate lists, and make postcards. What’s more, V4i can create reports that target prime prospects, generate leads, and close sales. The benefits of this powerful software include:
- Finding households with expiring home insurance policies
- Targeting recently moved homeowners
- Searching for properties with first and/or second mortgages
- Targeting homes based on year built, type of roof, type of heating, exterior construction, number of bathrooms, or market values of $150,000+
- Coverage areas include hundreds of counties in California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C./Virginia
Click here to find out more about V4i and to schedule a free trial with 200 FREE mortgage leads! What challenges do you have with finding quality leads? Where do you find leads and prospects? Let us know in the comments below.
P.S Download our new “10 Ways Ebook” below to find even more information on real estate, mortgage, and home improvement leads.