The following quiz is intended for Roofers, Landscapers, Mortgage Agents, and Insurance Agents, as well as any other profession interested in outdoor information. Knowing information can help to targeting the right leads so that you can use your time most wisely.
1) How long does a typical roof last?
- 10-15 years
- 15-20 years
- 20-25 years
- 25-30 years
- 30+ years
2) What is the average age of a first time home buyer?
3) According to a 2014 study, what percentage of renters have renters insurance?
4) What was the most popular style of home sold in the third quarter of 2014, according to the Huffington Post?
- Craftsman style
- Country style
- Traditional style
- European style
- Ranch style
5) Which is not a type of housing heating system?
- Steam Heating System
- Reverse Biometric Heating System
- Electric Heating System
- Hot Water Heating System
- Hot Air Gravity System
6) How long would it take to break-even if you purchased a $2000 furnace that’s 80% efficient as opposed to a $3000 furnace that’s 96% efficient? (Your energy bill with the 80% efficient furnace is $500 per year)
- 5 years
- 7.5 years
- 10 years
- 12.5 years
- 15 years
7) In 2014, what price range were the most houses sold at in the United States?
- $149,000 and under
- $150,000 – $199,999
- $200,000 – $249,999
- $250,000 – $299,999
- $300,000 – $399,999
True or False
___T__ The color wheel is older than the United States
___T__ More than 1.5 billion gallons of paint are sold in the United States every year
___F__ Industry standard suggests that 1 gallon of paint will cover approximately 300 sq ft.
8) What is the average size of an American lawn?
- 1/3 acre
- 2/3 acre
- 1 acre
- 5 acre
Want to Get More Tips from Haines? Subscribe to Our Blog
5 Tips to Finding More Real Estate Buyer Leads
Generating leads is a critical skill for agents wanting to […]
Real Estate Farming 101: Everything You Need to Know
Farming is all about cultivation. Whether growing plants or raising […]
What is Skip Tracing in Real Estate?
“Skip tracing” is a term that refers to the search […]
How New Agents Can Generate Leads
According to the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials […]
Why Realtors Need to Get Back to Basics
The dawn of social media and a digital culture often […]
Get a Jump Start to Marketing Your Services for Spring 2023
The end of the year is upon us, and while […]
Slow Housing Market? How to Find Off Market Properties
In the past year, the Fed has raised mortgage rates […]