As a data technology company, the data is the heart of everything we offer. We know that if you are going to entrust us to help grow your business strategy that our data must be accurate, compliant and updated. That’s why we work closely with our data providers to source, compile and verify industry leading US consumer and commercial databases.
We manage multiple US consumer databases and one US commercial database that power our tailored technology solutions powering tens of thousands of prospectors across the country. We currently manage over 300 million individual consumers.
Deceased processing is done monthly.
Our address accuracy is based on the USPS standard known as CASS where results show 99.7% accuracy, meaning virtually all our addresses are ready for the mail stream as is.
NCOA and CASS processing are performed every 60 days thereby making us fully compliant with the USPS’ Move Update standards.
Our provider performs a full file re-build quarterly whereby all the above compliances and quality processes are confirmed.
Our provider provides us with a monthly install to insure that we are offering you the most up to date national consumer and business databases.
Q & A
The file meets all DMA privacy, federal and security compliances:
- Our provider only carries data on those 18 years old (some 17-year olds who turn 18 in 2017). We do not market to minors nor maintain any data on minors
- We do not maintain any health data on individuals
- We do not maintain Social Security numbers, Driver’s License numbers, Credit Card data or FICO scores on the file. This permits us to adhere to all FICRA regulations
- Our auto data is not sourced via state MVA / DMV or from vehicle registration permitting Cole Information and its data provider to be fully compliant with the Shelby Act
- Our provider stores data in a SAS 70 certified environment
- Premier data compilers including: Public and courthouse records, real property information, phone directories, consumer surveys, self-reported, and purchase transactions
- Response source contributors such as niche segmentation schemes and premium datasets, publishers, catalogers, destination and online sites, plus proprietary interactive campaign results
Our providers data includes demographic, lifestyle, behavioral and transactional data aggregated from reputable data compilers. Our source data is derived from public records, warranty cards, consumer surveys, eCommerce websites, and other response based sources in full compliance with all state and federal laws. In addition, our sources employ predictive models using known consumer data points to assess a consumer’s propensity towards certain buying behaviors. There are many survey sites, herein are two such examples of firms that share with suppliers.
As a basic example the below is an example from a survey source. Most of the questions are formatted exactly like this across most of the categories.
What types of books or magazines do your household members read?
Additionally, most firms use the CEX from the Bureau of Labor Statistics as a source for inferred data.
Here is a copy of it, like most market research surveys it only goes to 100K- 250K respondents. Others who do similar work are Simmons, Scarborough, and MRI. http://www.bls.gov/cex/current/i_infobook.pdf Our providers consumer database is a multi-channel marketing file where data is collected both online and offline with approximately 30% being collected online and 70% offline. Sample source sites include:
Is there one website URL or are there multiple URL’s? There are multiple URL’s, as our aggregated database is comprised of dozens of compiling sources. Due to partner confidentiality terms we are not able to provide the links to the sites of our partners.
What type of website is this? Websites include, but are not limited to, surveys, sweepstakes, discount offers, and ecommerce sites.
Consumer Data Sourcing: Haines Criss+Cross through its providers offers a proprietary consumer file of over 200 million individuals, including 95+ million production email addresses. The database applies industry leading research and marketing strategies to offer a product that excels in size, quality and value. The proprietary multi-channel consumer database includes detailed demographic, lifestyle and transactional data, which is contributed to by the most credible and responsive sources available to direct marketers.
Email Data Sourcing: Our email provider is an aggregator of third party, opt-in data. Our data includes demographic, lifestyle, behavioral and transactional data aggregated from reputable data compilers. Our source data is derived from ecommerce websites, consumer surveys, warranty cards, public records, and other response based sources in full compliance with all state and federal laws. In addition, our sources employ predictive models using known consumer data points to assess a consumer’s propensity towards certain buying behaviors.
- Currently, we update the email file monthly with additions, changes, deletions and Deceased Scrub. Other than email sources, all secondary suppliers update quarterly. The entire file goes through NCOA, CASS, DPV, Name and Address Standardization. Email goes through three levels of hygiene processing and screening to ensure email addresses known to be associated with SPAM traps, invalid emails and domains, role accounts, complainers and screamers, known hard-bounces, etc., are removed from the database.
- Summary of Email Data Sourcing
- Compiled third party opt-in data
- Source data is from ecommerce websites, consumer surveys, warranty cards, public records, and other response based sources
- Email Data is updated monthly with a quarterly file rebuild
- Email data includes time/date stamp and source URL
- Three levels of hygiene processing and screening to ensure email addresses known to be associated with SPAM traps, invalid emails and domains, role accounts, complainers and screamers, known hard-bounces, etc., are removed from the database.
Get a demo and see how you can use data to successful power your marketing.
Or call us at (330) 494-9111 to get your questions answered right now.