Can I search by interest rate?
Is there a way I can search by my own address list?
How can I find out the date my monthly parcel limit renews?
How can I find out how many of my monthly parcels I have used?
How can I tell how current the data is?
If my search results are greater than the 7500 record limitation on exporting and printing is there a way I can export and or print all of the records?
- Create a new tag- Click on My Account click on the Tags tab, click the tag icon that will say “Create new tag”, type in a name for the tag in the Name box, select a color for the tag, click the save button on the bottom, and click the Back to Results link.
- Click on Record Selection, hit the drop down and click Select Range, type in 1 to 7500, click Update.
- Go ahead and export or print the 7500 records.
- Click on Record Selection, hit the drop down and click Clear Selected, click Update.
- Click Record Selection, hit the drop down and click Select Range, type in 7501 to (whatever the last record is), click update.
- Click Tag Selected Records, click the green + sign beside the desired tag to Tag Parcels, and Log Out.
- Log In the same State and County, click on Search By Tag, select the tag that was used to tag the selected records in the last step, and then click Search. This will bring up all the left over records from the original search that was over the 7500 limitation. From here you can either print or export the remaining parcels or *repeat the process if the record count is still over 7500.
*If you are using a base account (your username begins with a b) and the tagged records are over 7500, use the record selection on the preview page and only select 7500 records to view. You will then log out to reset the 7500 limitation, log back in, search by the same tag, and use record selection beginning with 7501.
Can I email reports from your program?
Can I save the criteria that I normally search by?
Can I print just one page of labels?
Can I print the labels at a later time?
My labels are not aligning correctly. What am I doing wrong?
Can I make my new Field Set open automatically?
Do I have to scroll through the entire list to find the SIC that I want?
Can I process a batch file in your program?
How many records can I upload from my batch file?
How do I upload an Address List?
How do I upload a Phone List?
How can I get just the ones with phone numbers?
How can I select only 7500 and then come back and get the rest of my results?
If you don’t find the answers to your questions here, Haines Technical Support can be reached by calling (330) 494-9111, or by filling out the support form.